Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Mathematics A prepares students for the new 2016 International GCSE (9–1) Mathematics A specification. Together, Student Books 1 and 2 provide comprehensive coverage of the Higher Tier specification. This book is designed to provide students with the best preparation possible for the examination:
- Written by highly experienced International GCSE Mathematics teachers and authors David Turner and Ian Potts.
- Integrated exam practice throughout, with differentiated revision exercises, exam practice and learning summary sections.
- Signposted transferable skills.
- Integrated Pearson Progression Scale.
- Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure the book is written in a clear and accessible style for students whose first language may not be English.
- Glossary of key Mathematics terminology, along with full answers included in the back of the book.
- Free eBook included.
- Interactive practice activities and teacher support provided online as part of Pearson’s ActiveLearn Digital Service.